Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What freebies have you managed to get
I ended up with nowt (Geordie for nothing)
couldn't even get a set of mats probably selling too many cars to care
Never mind the car is reward enough

·
Registered
540 Posts
We ain't (American for are not) getting anything either as far as we ken (Glaswegian Scots for know) - (in NE Scotland it would be kane). Okay enough of that - maybe the dealer will throw in something when it arrives... be optimistic.

·
Registered
272 Posts
we got mats and a tank of petrol. simmo.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Every new car I've bought managed to net a 'little something' from the dealers

So I have the thumbscrews polished up and raring to go.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dougal Have you always been optimistic, I was hoping to wangle a set of mud flaps but the salesman had a face of granite ( that's polite for tight [email protected]%rd )wouldn't budge
never mind have to dig deep and buy some, any good deals out there in Jukeland
[]

·
Registered
127 Posts
A good amount of money knocked off, three years free servicing and three years free RAC cover.

For £299 I also got a wax that is supposed to last three years, Juke carpet mats and a full tank of fuel (est at £70).

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Hubby got 3% off list, the money we wanted for our Merc - juke mats, 3 years service + RAC
Full tank of fuel and they paid for our private plate exchanged.

He did have fun.... And now I have for the past month in my juke

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
wingman said:
For £299 I also got a wax that is supposed to last three years, Juke carpet mats and a full tank of fuel (est at £70).
I'm afraid that wax/sealant won't last three years. They are the biggest con with dealers, the product they use you can buy off evilbay for £20.. I recommend you ask to be there when they apply it. That way they might bring in a proper detailer rather than the apprentice boy rubbing in on and off.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Rocks703 said:
wingman said:
I'm afraid that wax/sealant won't last three years. They are the biggest con with dealers, the product they use you can buy off evilbay for £20.. I recommend you ask to be there when they apply it. That way they might bring in a proper detailer rather than the apprentice boy rubbing in on and off.
agreed al those freebies pale into insignificance as they made loads of profit from the shine guard
if I was you I would phone the dealer and tell them you no longer require it as you have done some research and don't believe its worth the cost. search the forum this subject has been discussed most notably by andytran he worships the stuff

·
Registered
29 Posts
managed to get my trade in price for my four year old merc slk ,also price match ,and a set of mats thrown in ,only thing I didnt get was the delivery date ,been put back three times

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Totally agree with rocks and deks, the safeguard is a very expensive valet

When I picked my juke up he looked bling and since my hubby has waxed and applied gel
To the trim.

Lj

·
Registered
283 Posts
Paid for the Supaguard, and got mats, and chrome pack for free...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Lady juke said:
ddfred said:
Paid for the Supaguard, and got mats, and chrome pack for free...

That was a good deal

Would have may be tried that but didn't want a spoiler or chrome.

But top marks to you dd

Lj
Awwww shucks
Used to be a buyer, so I have no shame asking for loads of stuff for free!

·
Registered
127 Posts
deks36 said:
Rocks703 said:
wingman said:
agreed al those freebies pale into insignificance as they made loads of profit from the shine guard
if I was you I would phone the dealer and tell them you no longer require it as you have done some research and don't believe its worth the cost. search the forum this subject has been discussed most notably by andytran he worships the stuff
All I can say is that this has now been built into the finance, so I won't be changing it, I will need to put fuel in it at some point so that's £70 knocked off the price, and I would have definitely bought some genuine mats at £50 so now we're talking only £180.00 for the wax.

My sister had the same wax applied to her new car she had in December and I believe it works.

Has anyone here had the experience to prove this will not last for three years? I'm not going to be there when it's applied either, that's rude and impolite, and an insult to the dealers whom to date have treated me as a highly valued customer even though these cars are selling themselves.

Moreover, the salesman advised if I didn't go for this then part of the warranty wouldn't be covered.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Furthermore, any marks inside of the car (i.e chocolate, coke etc) I can take it in and they will professionally remove the stains.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Your salesman is a liar your warranty will not be affected by not having an after manufacturer coating applied and for him to say it will is a blatant lie. Its your right to choose to have it and if you feel it will be worth it then fine but for the salesman to say it affects the warranty is so wrong, just a point to he tell you that it requires an annual top up to the coatings ?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Seems you have a very mean dealer I got mud flaps, armrest set of mats and discount on a towbarall thrown in when I ordered mine.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts