1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I have my baby on order. White pearl 4wd Tekna delivery date August 1st

Nissan have the free loan micra deal for orders waiting 3months plus

Now the problem is because I have asked my dealer to match a quote which they have and have secured my purchase as the salesman said he would order the loan car from Nissan. My GF has now sold her car and will be driving my car while I drive the micra. 2 days after taking my order the dealer has called back and said because Nissan charge them fir the loan and they have given me discount they are not prepared to let me have a free loan car!!!!

Has anyone else had issues like this?

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Not at all, my dealer has gone all the way with getting my loan car sorted, even though Nissan HQ weren't too keen on giving me an automatic

·
Registered
540 Posts
That's not on. You have given the dealer business regardless of any gratuity you may receive. The deal of the loan car must be through Nissan and not the dealer going by what I have read. This is utter crap!!! Excuse my language but, it is disgusting that the dealer would try to get out of something that Nissan has agreed to do.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
From what my dealer has said, in response to my email about the loan car, the dealer has to organise it, and pay the insurance. My chap has been top notch on it for me, so Paul shouldn't let his dealer off the hook.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts