Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
what next put some some old granny on the track as a mobile chicane oh I forgot thats Virgins job

·
Registered
433 Posts
Great to hear im not only F1 nut on the forum , cant wait only 20 day 13 hours 58 mins to go cant wait.

JOhn

<div style="" id="countdown">

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I enjoy the F1 but prefer the WRC its just a shame that Mr ecclestone shafted all the other motorsports except F1 as he used to have full control over the TV coverage for the lot hence why the others can only be found way down the channel list and now if I want to watch WRC I have to sign up to SKY or ESPN

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well looking at the early pre season testing - it looks like the same old im afraid.
Red Bull lookingverystrong with Ferrari just behind.
However i will be interested to see how the Renault / Lotus Team do - they could be Dark Horses this year.My heart Wants Button / Hamilton , but unless McLaren are sandbaggingat this early stage and cannot see them doing it.
Next weeks final testing i think will prove / show were they truly sit in performance overeachother.Circuit de Catalunya 8TH TO THE 12TH.http://www.gpupdate.net/en/
</font>

·
Registered
659 Posts
If it's just a Red Bull walkover then it's not worth watching. Webber I like but Vettel I can't stand!

·
Registered
219 Posts
A little better!! It needs to be much better!! Ah You must be talking about the pit stop and wheel change competition, shame Bernie made it so boring. Perhaps he would be better off getting real racing back on the track, is his plan to hide them in a sea of wheel spray fog!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Lady juke said:
It will be Red Bull all the way....... My Hubbie works there and we were at the car launch to the staff last month

Lj
That must be a cool job; F1 cars and all the Red Bull you can drink, count me in!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts