Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....I've got my micra today..cruise control, Nissan connect, sat nav...the works!! Lol well compared to the landy its a roller...landy goes in the morning after 11yrs from new
& the other landy 2.5yrs before that tomorrow will be a sad day!! But I'm on the road to the juke now so looking forward to the future...how long it'll be who knows but for now I have a little micra with plenty of toys & no worrying about the landy depreciating & costing money etc!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
How fantastic are they! Im falling for my little Micra (although for a small car its not so little) The colours fab, blue, which is what I wanted in the Juke & couldnt get, tbh for the miles I do, im wondering if Ive made the wrong choice.I feel your pain getting rid of your landy, my Xtrail, Betsy, we had for 9 years & I did cry when she went.Enjoy cruising around in your Micra!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I agree it is a nippy wee thing, the only downside for me is being over 6ft tall I wouldnt want to do a long journey in it as it hasnt got alot of room for me, have been given the sat nav a go as i've never used one before, and the petrol seems to be quite good, so happy to put up with it until jukey arrives

·
Registered
69 Posts
Fiancee bought a new micra last summer. It's a great little car and much better on motorway driving than I expected.

Definatly to be recommended and part of the reason I looked at the Juke

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Certainly a fantastic nippy little thing..haven't had a small car since my fiesta some 13yrs ago..but this is great! Certainly comfortable enough & well spec'd the cruise control & speed limiter are ace & booth a snitch! So I'm a happy bunny!! God knows what I'll be like when my juke awd gets here lol..but with this thing I'm prepared to wait!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts