Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ford has jumped onto the small suv bandwagon with their latest model, due to hit the salesrooms next year. This car is based on the Fiesta which has been raised up a bit but still uses the wedge shaped hatch type body of the current Fiesta, but with slightly wider wheel arches.
Personally, I still prefer the shape of the Juke, as it looks chunkier, meaner and still has its own individuality about it's shape, instead of copying the wedge/hatch. I don't think it will have a big impact on Juke sales because the Juke will come with more options as standard than what Ford will give for the same price band. Vauxhall are also introducing a small suv which will probably be based on the Corsa. No doubt VW, Toyota and others will follow, as the mood for a change becomes popular. The wedge shaped hatch is getting past its sell by date, or it will be in a few years time.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/270679/fiesta_suv_is_coming.htmlEdited by: Geoff_Juke

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
acrorat said:
Looks pretty ordinary really.
Yes - Still a Fiesta. It supposed to have taken the lines of a Ford Kuga, like the Juke has used the lines of the Qashkia but It's followed the lines of the wedge/hatch with its large swept headlamps, like on every other car of this configuration. Not really impressed at all. Edited by: Geoff_Juke

·
Registered
998 Posts
Nothing special looks wise with that Ford. School report, Ford must try harder .Tc

·
Registered
52 Posts
It will be more acceptable than the Juke as quite a few people are not appreciative of the Juke's "Unique" styling ..

·
Registered
131 Posts
It's ok…if you want a Fiesta on steroids..It's not got the Jukes wow factor and with prices starting at £16,000 it's a lot dearer.A spec like the Juke Premium is gonna be nearer £18-£20 grand.Not impressed...

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
trevor3839 said:
It's ok…if you want a Fiesta on steroids..It's not got the Jukes wow factor and with prices starting at £16,000 it's a lot dearer.A spec like the Juke Premium is gonna be nearer £18-£20 grand.Not impressed...
not my cup of wow factor,

·
Registered
131 Posts
glencairn said:
trevor3839 said:
not my cup of wow factor,
The juke is my cup of wow factor…..and my cup runeth over..

·
Registered
133 Posts
Autoexpress really is a crap magasine, thats just a speculative photoshop of a jacked up fiesta.I reallythink it is no indication of what might actually be coming.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts