Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just seen a Force Red Juke and I have to say that I am a little dissapointed. In all the Photo's that I have seen, the car looks a "Candy Apple Red" In real life the car looked almost a plum colour. Could this just be a trick of the light or will I be upset when my new car arrives?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Allegedly, the red is a different colour in different countries.I have seen the fuerte rojo for Spain and yes, it is closer to plum than candy apple, I´m sorry to say.However, do not be too disappointed, there are many other facets of the car to excite you enough for you to accept the colour, I am sure!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
You got to see it in Haptic, I have seen 2 cars (not Jukes) in Haptic and I don't think either of them were the same colour :)
Every Picture of it in Haptic looks different as well
Now that is Unique and Individual - Just Like everyone else!! :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Won't be disappointed, so we have a car that can change colour fantastic, and the white car can change to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,drum roll,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mucky white

·
Registered
659 Posts
It does look different depending upon weather conditions and time of day. But always good. Can be very vibrant.

And it doesn't show the dirt. Unlike..........some other (non)colours.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts