Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
don't mean to be rude but couldn't you have put any smaller wheels on it

are you sticking with them or are they just for winter?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These wheels have winter tyres on them so just for winter.They are exactly the same size wheel and tyrefitted as per the sports pack; 215/55R17. Maybe they look smaller because the car is parked on the kerb so the weight will be on the off kerb wheels thus raising the wheel arches on the photo side, or that they look smaller because the black spokes match the wheel surround?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
i knew you were going to say that makes me look stupid, although they do look smaller for some reason as you say maybe its because they's black

i bet them tyres wern't cheap

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tyres and wheels have cost me a grand, however at least I didn't have to buy the wheelbarrow wheel from Nissan. I ended up paying through the nose for the tyres because of the current demand, nobody local could even get winter tyres, there were a few cheap ones online but I opted for a decent set. I got them from event tyres, at least the price was including fitting, balancing and valves, and the guy came to my house and fitted them.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Yorkie - like the winter look - how did the winter tyres go with the recent ice and snow ???

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ozma said:
Hi Yorkie - like the winter look - how did the winter tyres go with the recent ice and snow ???
Hi Ozma. I only had them fitted last week, so can't tell yet. I think we are due for more snow by Friday so I will report back when I have some info.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes let us know how you got along with the Snow tyres.
I havent come to a conclusion about the black wheels yet.
I am a bit old fashioned i think
wheels should be alloy unless you drive a impreza then they should look gold.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I like them...
I'm of the view that satin black wheels look good & I think they suit the red of the car quite nicely. Personally I would have gone for the black rim too but that's me just being picky!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Killer7 said:
The picture on the top right with the huge beefy tyres looks great!

The front wheels are a different design to rear wheels.
Maybethe owner isa fan ofthe drifting subculture?

Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
455 Posts
silverjuke said:
Shouldn't you change your user id to KevinCube?
I'd call myself KevInYokohama if I thought Nissan would send me there to see the factory production linewhere Jukes and Cubes (and a few other Nissan models) are made.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Do you know sumthin´guys?
I think the wheels that come as standard with the Juke are the "perro´s cajones"!!
Yes, the alternatives are fine but for me "if it aint broke, don´t fix it"!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts