Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all,
For those of you that have ordered a Juke CVT would you mind telling me the sort of delivery times you have had to wait or been given, I am currently looking at nearly an 8 month delivery and I know a couple of other members have had a lengthy delay but they have been waiting on the 4WD where i'm only getting a 2WD, just interested in seeing what other people have been told. Please feel free to PM me if you don't want everyone to see.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I was of the opinion that the 2wd CVT has a longer wait than the 4wd or at least that was the case prior to the earthquake its the 2wd cvt that has had orders suspended due to demand

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hi jenkins,Ordered 14th October 2010 estimated delivery (by NCS) 28th April ........not holding my breath!(2 wd CVT Acenta Premium)

·
Registered
412 Posts
As stated in other posts and from Nissan, the delay in availability of the CVT for Juke and Qhasqui is due to demand. Hence the order book is currently closed for these two variants of the models.
Nissan are building anothe CVT plant. The 4WD CVT is a different box.

As regards to waiting times, other manufacturers also have 5 to 8 months on some models as we found when looking for our replacement car.

·
Registered
796 Posts
even Opel are having issues. A client of mine has ordered a new Corsa, but there is a delay because the paint required for this car is from a Japanese supplier.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi,
For DIG-T 4WD CVT, was quoted Sept when enquired just before earthquake. Thought about it for a bit, (silly me!), now probably nearer winter. Don't really want to start with a new car at year end so will probably run existing car for another winter and monitor delivery times in the press to try and get delivery next spring. Just had to spend 7k on the house so all a bit depressing really, and don't see many around the Tunbridge Wells area either. Looking forward to Gaydon to get a fix.

Zeeeee

·
Registered
754 Posts
Ordered 2WD Accenta premium end August, delivered 7 November (but would have been mid December had I not taken a cancelled order.
Friend ordered 2WD Tekna in October and expects delivery next week.

·
Registered
32 Posts
hi!ordered mine october 22nd, recieved march 18th. fwd cvt acenta. loving the cvt, totally worth the wait (and i taught my waiting time was toolong :) )!simon

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for all your replys, was just curious as i know someone (who isnt on the forum) that ordered a cvt this year and has it already, i thought considering they haven't been taking orders this year so the website has stated since christmas that my delivery of April 28th could only come forward but instead has been put back by nearly 2 months, i'm glad i'm not the only one (i mean that in the nicest way) thats having these problems i was staring to think Nissan didn't like me lol

Bakertech i didnt realise that the cvt in 4WD is a different box, i thought that might of been the reason for the extra delay, thought that any spares they had here might of gone over to Japan.

·
Registered
754 Posts
12Inchmick said:
silverjuke said:
Ordered 2WD Accenta premium end August, delivered 7 November (but would have been mid December had I not taken a cancelled order.
Friend ordered 2WD Tekna in October and expects delivery next week.
You still loving the CVT?
12inch
Absolutely!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I decided to pop into the dealera couple of days agoto find out of there was any news. Indeed there was, I now have a delivery date of the 21st June instead of the 1st June. Told them I wasnt happy but the sales manager I dealt with was on Holiday, so I managed to speak to the dealer principle, I told him all my annoyances and he said he would sit down with the sales manager next week and see what they could do. So I await their call. If I havent heard back by next Friday then its time to get heavy, I shall go back with portable dvd in hand and continually play them the entire series ofEldorado until they crack. Anyone have a copy?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Having spoken to the Nissan Dealer in Glasgow i ordered the car through and also speaking to leasing company colleagues apparently Nissan are not taking any more orders for either 2WD or 4WD models, production is also rumoured to be shifting from Japan to Sunderland for these models later this year.

·
Registered
754 Posts
david17021982 said:
Having spoken to the Nissan Dealer in Glasgow i ordered the car through and also speaking to leasing company colleagues apparently Nissan are not taking any more orders for either 2WD or 4WD models, production is also rumoured to be shifting from Japan to Sunderland for these models later this year.
2WD CVT always has been produced in Sunderland, so no change there.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts