Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good moning everyone,

I write this with a huge smile as i collected my Dig T last night

My question is does anyone know how or if it is possible to set the folding mirrors to automatically close when you switch the engine off?

I asked the dealer but he was not sure.

Thanks for you time

Paul

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't have a Tekna but its my understanding this is possible and it says how to in the manual, also I have seen this question posted before so the answer must be here somewhere.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
The Mirrors will not fold in automatically when you turn the engine off,
But the will fold in when you Lock the car (there is a switch round about your right knee that has 3 settings. Automatic, always open, ,manual close)
If this is set to automatic the mirrors will close when u lock the car.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Meaga-byte
I have tried this but it does not work. Manual close works fine but not Auto

Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Okay, so when the switch is on auto the windows do not close when u lock the car.
Do your auto lights work? Also, when u set your driving mode does it revert to another mode when u turn the engine back on?
So if you put it into sport mode, turn the engine off and when u turn it back on its in eco mode?
If the answer is yes then it sounds like your transport fuse has not been put back in.
Failing that you may have a fault and need to take it back to your dealers ( i think)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Meaga i am on the case with the dealer or though at first they have said the Juke does not have a transit fuse

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Paul, what Juke do you have as i think the transit fuse issue is mainly for the AWD models are they are transported across the seas.
Either way the electric windows should close when you lock the car depending on your switch settings (ill have a quick look at the Icon system in abit to make sure there isnt a setting in there as well :D

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Yup :D The level that turns the lights on has 4 settings:
Off - Auto - Side lights - Sidelights + HeadLights.

When set to auto the lights will come on when it gets dark.
How dark it needs to get before the lights turn on can be set using the I-Con system :D

·
Registered
434 Posts
meaga-byte said:
Yup :D The level that turns the lights on has 4 settings:
Off - Auto - Side lights - Sidelights + HeadLights.

When set to auto the lights will come on when it gets dark.
How dark it needs to get before the lights turn on can be set using the I-Con system :D
Ok but what about the windows automatically closing when you lock the car?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts