Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if one is available. I've already scratched 2 phones in my pocket with the naff key that comes with the car

·
Registered
873 Posts
Ijust keep my phone and keys in a separate pocket... no idea if one is available though

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's too easy! Just noticed I posted this in the wrong section
Apologies for that!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
hehe. Key? what is this key you speak of.
Keyless entry for the win :D
Sorry :D

·
Registered
309 Posts
the key is crap...but then again keyless entry can be too...asI found on my suzuki swift sport on occasion

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I have a juke keyring on my Spare set of keys and a forum keyring from Deks for my everyday car keys :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
So can those who did not opt for key-less entry not upgrade their key (yes have to agree the key is terrible)?

I would really like the pocket friendly folding key type but not arsed
with key-less entry. At the end of the day those with key-less still
have to press a button on the door handle to gain entry.

·
Registered
144 Posts
There is a blank one for sale on eBay for about £60 that needs cutting to your key and coding to your car. I have no idea, but would presume this could be coded to any Juke; probably worth asking your dealer...

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
MapleJuke said:
So can those who did not opt for key-less entry not upgrade their key (yes have to agree the key is terrible)?

I would really like the pocket friendly folding key type but not arsed
with key-less entry. At the end of the day those with key-less still
have to press a button on the door handle to gain entry.
Can press the button on the door to unlock or use the keyfob to unlock just like normal folk. If we really wanted too we could take the actually key out of the fob and manually unlock the door (however doing this will set off the alarm :D)

·
Registered
55 Posts
I must admit I didn't realise keyless entry still meant you had to press a button on the door to get in. I assumed that you just walked up and opened the door. Seems kind of pointless to me now. I'll stick to pressing the button on my key fob.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
as Rememberdeedog has said. My old 2008 bottom of the range corsa has one lol
seems to have been over looked here

1 - 20 of 31 Posts