Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I will shortly be looking to sell my baby as I have had a slight change in circumstances,

The car is an 11 plate Juke 1.6 N/A Acenta with premium, red console and interior with 2.5k miles on the clock, bought / delivered on march 12th. The asking price will be around £14,500.

The car has been well kept, washed and waxed at least once every two weeks, there is a small scuff on the drivers side front alloy and a tiny scratch on the drivers side door but nothing that can't be sorted easily. The car comes with 3 years warranty, servicing, RAC breakdown, had scotch guard inside and out at dealers and will come with the alacanta arm rest and Juke floor mats.

There is some finance outstanding and I would be happy for the buyer to pay the finance company the outstanding balance direct, so that they can see it's fully paid.

If anyone is interested or has any questions please feel free to fire away.Edited by: Mook

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Al the best Mooks - sorry you have to part company with your car...Hope all works out well - please keep us posted if you manage to sell and we can remove your postBest of luckFee xx

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Guys,
Still waiting for some interest, car is on Autotrader and Gumtree any other placesIcan get an add cheap or does anyone know someone looking for a Juke?
Any helpappreciated
CheersStephen

·
Registered
131 Posts
To be honest you may need to drop the price a bit.I paid that money for a brand new Acenta premium with 3 years free servicing, no previous owners & 4 mile on the clock. Also the car was in stock.So you need to tempt someone into buying yours not a new one.The instant availability is a plus point if they want that colour/spec etc but other than that it comes to price. With a scratch & a scuff & 2500 miles It may be £13500 ish..

·
Registered
873 Posts
Don't cars drop 25% of their value when they leave the forecourt?

I must admit I thought the price was pretty high as well

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
rule of thumb is car loses at least the VAT rate as soon as it drives off the forecourt, that said the lack of supply and demand for the Juke is keeping prices topped up nicely, but like others I think asking close to new is a little high especially when you can negotiate with some dealers to get a little bit off a new one

·
Registered
131 Posts
11 plate Nissan Juke Acenta Premium in red with 2500 miles, showroom condition in autotraderfrom a private seller for £12600 or best offer..

·
Registered
233 Posts
Turnaround on this model is currently 7 to 10 days as per my dealer last night. Not 3 months delivery as it was earlier in the year. Price seems too high in my opinion, with the current delivery times on new ones of this spec.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Having sold mine, I agree the price is way way too high. It seems the demand for Juke's does not make any difference at the moment.

Oh and double check the paperwork re the 3 year servicing. I think from memory if you sell the car that's it. It doesn'ttransfer with the car to the new owner as say a warranty would. Soyou cant add that as a selling point. Edited by: 2wink

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok Guys,

Thats great thanks for the assistance, only priced it at that because it was then still thecheapest on autotrader for year and milage. Have now dropped it to 13,200 just to see if it sparks any more interest.

CheersEdited by: Mook

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey all, its gone now
very sad about it but no choice, will definitely buy the next model if they bring one out in a year or so.

Anyway that's me signing off

Take care all

1 - 15 of 15 Posts