Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i would get a set supplied with the car, not to be, should have chinned the salesman but anyway.

Anyone know where i can get these? Would prefer the Nissan ones if possible to clip onto the carpet, does the chap from Holdcrofts on here do them?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yes he does.

You can get then from any Nissan dealer as far as I know.

Holdcrofts may give you a members discount though...

·
Registered
78 Posts
david17021982 said:
Thought i would get a set supplied with the car, not to be, should have chinned the salesman but anyway.

Anyone know where i can get these? Would prefer the Nissan ones if possible to clip onto the carpet, does the chap from Holdcrofts on here do them?

Why should the salesman give you the mats for free?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I got the mats thrown in for free :D
Wanted him to do both rubber and velour but he wouldnt go that far
but said he would give me either the luxury valour ones or the rubber ones.
Since the Mrs cleans the inside of the car i let her have her way haha

·
Registered
104 Posts
I didn't get may mats thrown in either. Was told his margin on the car was so small he couldnt stretch to any. I really doubt that! Presumed car mats would be given as standard on a car of that spec/price.

·
Registered
47 Posts
You have to ask. After finalising finance details told the dealer we had a deal if mats and mud flaps were fitted. Two minutes later (Manager consulted) deal done.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi, dont mean to hijack this thread, but on the subject of mats, in the premium interior is the floor carpet black or grey? I got an extra £200 for my part ex instead of mats and now im thinking i should get some, but not sure which colour - black or grey! - Thanks Lara

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I got the rubber matts thrown in for free but am starting to look for the nice plush ones lol.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I was thinking about a set of rubber mats for the winter but they are more expensive than the regular mats !

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Mazza said:
I was thinking about a set of rubber mats for the winter but they are more expensive than the regular mats ! 
Thats why when i was given the choice of matts i went for the rubber ones hehe. They are nice and very easly to clean however we really got them for winter so will soon see if they do the job. The old car had come very nice plush matts but after all the snow on them they started to smell of damp.

·
Registered
169 Posts
david17021982 said:

Just to prove (again) how useful this forum content is. After I read a lot of posts, I went to the dealer and asked about all those little "aspects" that get "lost" amidst negotiations: spare tyre, locking bolts for alloys, floor mats, accesories etc. I insisted to have them in the contract BEFORE I sign. Probably the way to go to avoid misunderstandings.

However, I know for sure (from Nissan rep, not the dealer), that all dealers (at least here) should introduce to their customers the entire line of accesories (brochures, price lists etc) when they are building a sale. This is not optional, it is REQUESTED by the country rep ! So, you should pressure them, because is their obligation. I got some floor carpets (basic rubber) from Nissan.

Regards,

Tom

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've got a full set of Black velour Juke car mats for sale. They have the Juke logo embroidered in white on both front mats. PXing the Juke on Saturday after owning it (61 plate) for 5 weeks. Car mats are only 3 weeks old (had to negotiate with dealer, wore him down in the end so had to wait for those).
I'll take some pics of them when I take them out of the car tomorrow, they are really funky and I haven't seen any with the logo online.

Let me know if you're interested, no reasonable offer refused

·
Registered
55 Posts
I had bought a set of universal mats for my last car and only had them for a matter of months. Seeing as they were red to match the interior of the last car and the Juke was going to be red I decided to hang on to them. And all I needed to do was cut a little bit extra rubber of via the offiical guidelines and they fit perfectly.Good quality mats, cost me about half the price of the official Juke ones and I think they look great, in fact more people seem to comment on the mats than they do on the car.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts