Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you see another Juke on the road do you falsh (yourlights) and wave .
Or is that a very sad thing to do

Garry

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Garry, it's not a sad thing to do, it's just sad that most don't respond.

Just don't give up on them, they will turn eventually.
Lj2.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
I'm beginning to feel the same way. Fed up, but will try for a little longer. Hopefully get some response on the 29th.

Lj2.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Kats said:
Hey, if I don't get flashed at on the 29th I will be highly disapoointed
I'll flash you on Saturday night in the car park, only got the small LED on the sides though

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Sorry Deks but I want the full monty if I'm going to get flashed at.... I mean the full LEDs before you lot start....

·
Registered
35 Posts
I flashed the lights at a white Juke in Penarth earlier and no response either....

By the way is there a special "Juke" wave or am I really sad to ask?

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
There is :)

Left hand, about right eye level, track to left of head, then sweep downwards, curl across, making a

J</font>

·
Registered
189 Posts
driving home wednesday, saw another black juke, and waved to the female passenger and got a little wave, later on overtook the same juke and the response was great waving and thumbs, just like kids and the best bit probaly all in our fifties, happy days makes driving 350 miles a little enjoyable so folks just wave and keep on smiling

·
Registered
555 Posts
Happy chappie this morning !!!!On my way home fromnight shift andgot very close to home - then i could see a waving female in a ****** TO MY RED - YAY THUMBS UP !My first....Will go to sleep now dreaming about it ,I cannot bring myself around to callwhitesbath tubs now !
For today anyway..

·
Registered
9 Posts
The craze will catch on, give it time. My wife was disappointed when another didn't wave back the other day.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Wonder if we will get a flash of Kats and LJ at the meet.
More wine might be needed haha

1 - 20 of 32 Posts