Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my first Nissan Juke new 2017. Looks class. Bought some new genuine Nissan roof bars but I'm a bit confused by the fitting instructions. It says fit the front bar 415mm forward of the back edge of the drivers door. This sits it almost on top of the A pillar. Then fit the rear bar just 275mm rearward of the back edge of the front doors. Everything looks too far forward to me. Could they have the dimensions back to front? The diagrams on the fitting instructions would seem to back up my observations, plus I've looked at loads of pics to try to clarify this and most don't seem to be fitted to the dimensions given. Nissan Customer services didn't help. They said they'd pass the query on but advised contact the dealer. The dealer, Holdcrofts said email pics and they'd have a look at it. Anyone fitted these please or got any comments? Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd have thought that the determining factor would be whether or not the top surface of the bars are equally level. I would tend to agree that the measurements given are back to front. Please keep us informed as this is a job I shall be doing before too long myself (though mine is a 2012 Juke).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts