Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As it was a pleasant sunny evening I thought it would be a good idea to give the Juke its first wash and shine....nearly 5 hours later it looks better than brilliant....sitting so shiny and wet looking as if its about to melt.A big thank you to whoever posted raving about how good Autoglym is.....invested about £50 in new buckets, clothes etc and a selection of Autoglym shampoos, polish and high gloss this and that and it is so much better than anything I have used before ..Takes an awful lot longer than throwing a bucket and sponge over it but the results aretruly fantastic.......I cant stop going to the front door to admire it sitting on the drive, not done that since I had my last motorcycle many many years ago.I feel like we have bonded and I now know every curve and ripple of that beautiful body....I thinkI am in love.......

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Superb!Its great seeing all your hard work all shiny and knowing the paintwork is well protected.Also you now know the bodywork of your car very well, cleaning is inspecting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts