Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Firstly, I hope you guys with the diesel models get a solution soon from Nissan, or perhaps it's a case of MPG increasing as the engine beds down, who knows!
Took my petrol 1.6 Accenta premium on a 320 mile round trip today, a combination of 70% motorway, 30% A roads. She gave out a MPG of 39 all told.
The high revs issue is evident, however to be fair, at 70 MPH she was sitting at 3600 RPM, a week ago (check this out!) it was at 3950 / 4000 RPM at the same speed!

Weird!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
same road? same fuel?(brand) obv not same fuel although that would be good reuseable petrol hehe
maybe its because its loosening up so has less resistence

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Totaly different route, the motorway was...well, good old flat motorway. Same fuel (standard unleaded), strange......are we sure these trip / trip info displays are accurate????

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Fee

900 only.

Edit: someone asked me if I had changed drive mode.....no, still in normal, always has been.Edited by: snowysdad

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
different conditions can have an effect on revs ie 70 up hill will use more reves than 70 down hill
I do suspect its more down to engine loosening up though

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nope. Reving can't vary like that. They are fixed for life in a manual. Conditions and miles won't change them at all. Only tyre wear and pressure could have any effect but it would be minimal. Edited by: Jukotabeekidin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts