Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So 12 days in and first impressions:
Lovely to drive. CVT engine is very smooth. Enough power in normal mode. Mpg in mainly rush hour traffic is 28mpg; not bad.
Driving position is good, plenty of back support, sitting high up on the road.
Reversing camera is excellent and makes up for the small and dark rear window. You occasionally have to wipe the lens after rain.
Nissan connect works well. Once paired the system finds my phone whenever I get in the car without having to touch it. Caller info on the screen is good as are steering wheel controls.
Radio is good. Slight niggle that the steering wheel control scrolls through all stations, not just the presets.
Love the look, the glances from other road users and the fact that everyone lets you into traffic queues, to get a good look at the car.
Boot is small but adequate.
The pillar between the windscreen and drivers door is quite wide which creates a bit of a sight block, noticeable when turning right.
Little nigglesThe indicator on the speedo to show you've got your lights on is the same for headlights as for side lights.No warning sound if you accidentally turn your lights on with the engine off.No covered compartment to hold coins anywhere.
I LOVE IT

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guy came upto me in the carpark today and told me I was driving the new Juke.

I agreed with him and he said again, its the new Nissan Juke you've got there.
Yeeesss
So he says its in red on the TV advert.
Yeeesss
New out, so you won't see many of them...
Yeeesss.
His wife says to him, "I think she knows that!"

·
Registered
309 Posts
get the arm rest if you want extra storage especially for coins...not bad at £85...available in January! :) enjoy

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Glad you're happy with your car.... Good to know its been worth the wait.

It is nice when people compliment you on the car - makes you feel - well, proud?!

Fee xEdited by: feefeeglasgow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts