Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the biggest deposit I can put down on my petrol Acenta 1.6 to get the three year Nissan Options finance deal?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I thought with the 3 options finance deal the maximum deposit was 30% if the value if the car - that's what the dealer told me today

·
Registered
167 Posts
just back from the dealers - I recon you can change the deposit amount, as the whole program looked pretty flexible to me you can play around with the annual mileage etc and that changes the estimated buy back price in 3 years time, whilst also changing your monthly payments, so I just juggled mine until my monthly payments were where I wanted them.

·
Registered
97 Posts
if your going it go down the 3 year deal with Nissan it may be worth putting down a smaller deposit and putting some of it in a ISA, As although you have an estimate of the cars future value this is what i was advised to do may be put down 15% and save 15% for 3 years maybe other ppl have a better idea.

·
Registered
575 Posts
If you can afford the car, buy it. You won't get 5.9% on an ISA so you'll end up making less interest than you are paying to Nissan.
The max on PCP is 30%, you can put a much larger amount down on HP

1 - 10 of 10 Posts