Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick (last second worry) question now the date is drawing near.When I ordered the car and applied for Nissan 3 yr PCP finance it was approved.I've been asked to go and sign the finance documents on Monday, basically my question is, is it possible they'll turn around and refuse finance now, or as it's been approved is that it?Probably worrying over nothing, but financial stuff always scares me!If any of the lurking dealers would reaasure me, that would be great!Chris

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
well mine was approved and when i signed and picked up on the day all was fine. Although I now believe the signing needs to be done in advance by a couple of days, my concern on your part is the other post where you commented on the finance issue

edit sorry confused you with someone else

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
which one was that deks?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah no worries, I thought you might have beenChris

·
Registered
434 Posts
The only problem that you may have is if your financial scoring has changed since your first approval and the signing of the documentation for your vehicle, i.e missed payments or defaults on past finance or credit!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for your replies. This is the first big thing I've bought with finance and I'm just a little paranoid!Chris

·
Registered
78 Posts
It is possible that the finance could be refused. Any finance offer is "conditional" That means on the condition that certain criteria are met. Usuallly proof of id and proof of address. If these conditions are not met, you may not get your car.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi Chris,

Sorry to burst the bubble because it can be refused. How do I know?
It happened to me!!!
I ordered a car, same as you on PCP.
Got approved by Finance company and 4 weeks later, a day before
I went to pick the car up, I got a call from the dealer saying the finance had now been rejected.

I personally think its a load of **ll, as I went to another dealer and got finance again.

I do hope you do not have this happen to you. It is very rare for it to happen.
I also think it was the dealer messing me about to hit their end of month targets too.

FIngers crossed mate.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Sunny, it was your tale that put me in mind of it to be honest!I'll go and sign the docs on Monday morning and cross my fingers!Chris

·
Registered
912 Posts
I have no problems with finance, as ournew Jukeis through the Motability Scheme, but before we were eliglable for a Motability Car, we have always had a Bank Loan, from our bank, rather than using finance, when purchasing a new car. The interest is usually lower too! Edited by: Geoff_Juke

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have to disagree that bank loan interest rates are usually lower! Many car deals are 0% and never usually more than 6% No bank loan can better that!

·
Registered
912 Posts
brownjnr said:
I have to disagree that bank loan interest rates are usually lower! Many car deals are 0% and never usually more than 6% No bank loan can better that!

That I can't honestly say these days, it's a long time since we had a loan for a new car, but dealers then didn't give 0% finance.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I got a good deal with y finance, I got 3.9%, which is far lower than the bank.
I went to a independant car finance firm, rather than going through the dealer.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
brownjnr said:
we bought ours on a 5.9% finance from the dealer,they are nomaly cheapest for loans,always ask,whats the worst that can happen..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just had a call from the dealers, worry over. Finance all sortedand my Jukeis in their compound.

HURRY UP DVLA!!!!!

Chris

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nice one Chris.
I got a call from the dealer too and guess what?

Mine has been pushed back a week to 7th August!!!!
I dont understand. If you are given a date that the car
will roughly be here, why dont you give the worse date,
then when it arrives early, the customer is a happy bunny....

I was counting down the days, and now I have just given up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts