Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Friday was on route to Paris for the weekend and got the call to say "Hachi" will be ready for collection on Saturday 6th August. The 26th January seems such a long why in the past, when the order was placed.

So today's to do list includes arranging the insurance, plus GAP, move the money aroundand collecting the documentation in the px car.

Hope the weather forcast is snow, to justify a 4WD.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Acrorat, Yes I though that they are arriving from Japan now.
Give me a few miles on the clock before comments are made.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I sure hope I get my email to say come and get it!!Reading that you guys are getting yours gives me hope!!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is light at the end of the tunnel guys.
NCS rang yesterday to ask if I had seen the car yet. Not till next Saturday, Bling bits etc have to be fitted and waiting for the insurance cetificate to be emailed to the dealer.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The light at the end of the tunnel is fading.
Dealer rang to say that the could not register the car to day because the DLAV online site will only allow 15 characters for the owners name and my wife has 19. They will have to go to DVLA at Portsmouth to manually register the car. Wil not get it till Tuesday 9th.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.