Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..some 4 months later than I had hoped, but that may be a blessing in disguise as I'm not sure the wait will be that much longer than if I had ordered in October.

It's taken a while for things to come together financially and while I have been reading the forum I haven't posted since October while waiting, but now they have I've been in today and placed the order for a DIG-T Tekna in Black.

Colour was a huge problem for me, and had pretty much decided in Gunmetallic before going, but having seen one there it wasn't for me - black looked good, so black it is

Dealer is quoting March 3rd deliver - which if it comes true (and I have some serious doubts about that given other peoples experiences) probably isn't that much different to what I would have been quoted had I ordered in October.

One sticking point was accessories, dealer flatly refused to budge on price despite major prompting on more than one occassion
so I politely declined and have a shopping list for Holdcrofts now :)Edited by: andyjuke

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome Andyjuke!!!

Glad you have joined us!!!!

Holdcrofts are good - John is amazing - really good guy and very efficient- If you go with him , he will give you a good deal - just remember to give him your username on the forum or pm him!!!

I do hope that your delivery goes without a hitch and delivery is on time

all the very best

Fee x

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Welcome back

People think White is difficult to keep clean..... In fact it's easier than black!

No matter, colour is not the main issue, Juke looks great in all colours

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Much to my surprise, it looks like the car may well be here on time

Rang the dealer yesterday, and with some prompting, got them to see if the order had been allocated a chassis number - as I understood fromour friendly Nissan workers here that this means it is scheduled to be built or already on the production line.

Few hours later the dealer called me back, and yes we have a chassis number, so it's looking promising for March 3rd, just 6 weeks after placing the order

I'll still believe it when I see it here though
Edited by: andyjuke

·
Registered
561 Posts
I think they asked 1000 new workers in the industrial plant, there are a lot of ppl for march. But its great news hopefully for everybody whos waiting.

Dirk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts