Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Look great,
first one I have seem with DIG-T badge on the back , did it come with metal break accelerator pedals?<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
309 Posts
hang on they said they wern't badging them DIG-T... did you ask for this?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Withers - i Have had 1. Chrome Side Strips 2. Wind Deflectors 3.Chrome Trunk Handle Covers 4. Chrome Tailgate Strip 5. Rear Spoiler 6. Carpet Juke Boot Liner 7. Red Juke Carpet Floor Mats

WestmidesJuke and BrownJnr - I was surprised aswell, when i saw the badge. Mine is a manual tranmission so mite be on the manuals only! I love it though! looks the Boll*x!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Fantastic looking car - so jealous - love the red interior with the white - the extras look great too

·
Registered
272 Posts
looks great,cant wait for ours toarrive,had a call from salesman today the paper work for the juke as arrived wants me to go in tomorrow to sign my paperwork......does this mean its on its way.????
simmo.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Also Done an LED Upgrade on Rear and also inside the cabin ! looks alot better than the boring Yellow lights from factory!

·
Registered
272 Posts
hi adam, what is the LED upgrade simmo.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All You need to do is go to halfords and buy 5 LED 501 Bulbs and swap them over with the factory ones! Totaly Cost Around £14

·
Registered
272 Posts
nice one thanks will look into that. simmo.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Withers - i Have had 1. Chrome Side Strips 2. Wind Deflectors 3.Chrome Trunk Handle Covers 4. Chrome Tailgate Strip 5. Rear Spoiler 6. Carpet Juke Boot Liner 7. Red Juke Carpet Floor Mats

WestmidesJuke and BrownJnr - I was surprised aswell, when i saw the badge. Mine is a manual tranmission so mite be on the manuals only! I love it though! looks the Boll*x!

Thanks, yes it looks the BD11OXS

·
Registered
84 Posts
Meant to ask , does it need to be Canbus cancelling LEDs or do normal ones work issue free?

·
Registered
455 Posts
brownjnr said:
hang on they said they wern't badging them DIG-T... did you ask for this?
The manual Turbo Juke I spotted in Sth Yorks a couple of weeks back definately didnt have DIG-T badging on it.
neither did the Turbo seen at Paris Motor Show earlier this year

Japanese Turbo Jukes(they all are automaticsover there) have this kind of badging:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kennyf said:
Meant to ask , does it need to be Canbus cancelling LEDs or do normal ones work issue free?

i dont know mate, all it said on the box was that they was a direct replace for stock bulbs

1 - 20 of 44 Posts