Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Shellann here, Juke owner from Thursday 7th October. Thought the day may never come as had several delivery dates. Ordered at the start of August but did not get a test drive till 2 weeks before i took delivery! Was a little worried but loved it the minute I took it out of the dealers.
Edited by: shellann

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the Accenta 1.6 petrol Juke in Flame Red with Silver interior and the Sport Pack. (Had parking sensors fitted). It is a lot bigger than the Jazz I had so it will take a little time to get used to it, never thought I would like a car so much

·
Registered
22 Posts
Take a picture, open a free photobucket account and upload the photo to it. It will then give you an IMG code under the picture. Simply copy this code and paste it in your post and it will appear!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks I will try in the next few days - already have a photo ready and waiting!

Currently driving locally and on Eco mode the car is averaging 42 mpg, so very pleasing as the Jazz was not doing much more mpg.

·
Registered
754 Posts
That's good news, I never really thought about mpg when I looked at the Juke.
My Jazz averages about 33 mpg as I'm mostly driving locally or stuck in the school run traffic.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congrats shellan!!!

How i wish mine will be delivered too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts