Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well at last, 3 days before we pick up our car we finally had a drive (well not me as I don't drive) but I was a passenger and may I say surprise, surprise we loved it!

Hubby found the gear changing a little notchy at times but the car had only done a couple of hunderd miles so I'm sure it will get better (wasn't that bad though). Thought it was quiet and not much wind noise at all, didn't seem bumpy to us but we have had a mini in the past!!!
He loved the thought of cruise control for long journeys and was pleased with the power steering as he thought it felt very responsive. Also the pick up of the engine was very good but we have been used to a 1.3 Yaris so expected it to feel better!!!!

Me well I loved it to and loved the climate control and other gadgets and I liked the slightly higher position in the car.

All in all we think it's great and are even more excited to be picking ours up at the weekend.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Congrats on the test drive,

Its a great car - I keep praying for a dry weekend, to allow time to stand and admire the Jukes

·
Registered
56 Posts
Glad you liked it Alicat, it's such a gorgeous looking car and so nice to drive.

Can't wait for mine

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Happy Days Alicat - Glad you and hubby are having fun........

Have you noticed peoples response to the car - Strange looks at traffic lights etc....??
Mind you - having said that - there are lots of strange people about - so you might not have noticed!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes definitely get some strange looks it's quite fun though as I'm wondering what they are thinking:

Wow what's that car or eeeek what the **** is that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts