Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after ordering on 23rd Oct, and told that i'd get a date within two weeks, but no contact was made, so when i rang they said i'd get a call the first week of December with a date for January..........no call came, so after emails and calls i finally get a call. But not from who i was expecting, it was the deputy manager just calling to give me an update out of courtesy and i was told that the date for my Force Red Acenta CVT was due for the 22nd May.............
As you can imagine major shock as originally i was told i would probably get it in time for xmas, then i was told January. I thought 8 months for a car was a bit ridiculous............And when i explained i what i was told i was offered an upgrade to the Acenta Sport CVT but it was in black, as it was a cancelled order from someone who didnt want to wait. And i was told that the projected date was 2nd Feb, so that was a lot more appealing for me so i took the offer, and after a call today, i was told the date is now 21st Jan. So fingers crossed i'll get my new baby in a few weeks.

Emma

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm hoping that there will be alot of people cancelling there orders then i may get mine abit quicker, hope all goes smooth for you.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi LegallyWicked
Did you order your Juke locally to yourself as I ordered one from near you a week after you and I don't get any updates unless I keep chasing. Just interested as being told late January early Feb.originally early Jan.
Jukeda.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hiya Jukeda, No to be honest i have made all the running apart from when the dep manager called me, but ive got a free upgrade so i cant complain, and i ordered from the holdcroft in Stoke, apart from not getting calls they are really friendly, lol.

Emma

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi Emma

Seems likea few forum members have purchased from then and positive comments all round.

2005Holdcroft (John) is a forum member and will get you a good discount on parts/accessories

Fee x

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey guys,

I cant complain with the service face to face because all the people i have spoken to are lovely just dont get much communication unless i ring them, but if i get my juke at the end of it then the calls are totally worth it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well i can only drive autos so i'm happy that everyone is liking the cvt, as i've had problems before with vauxhalls easytronic rubbish so that was my biggest worry, as i havent been able to test drive yet as to no autos available.

Emma

1 - 20 of 25 Posts