Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only a week late, but my red Nissan Juke DIG-T Tekna arrived yesterday morning, and I absolutely love it!! Am so pleased with it, I actually felt bad leaving it in the car park this morning at work!!So far only one downside I have found, and that is that the heated seats switches are really awkward to get to, and will be even more awkward if I come to have an arm rest fitted (I like the idea of a cubby-hole that is covered, away from prying eyes!
Will post some pictures later when I'm at home!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Yes, the switches are a struggle to locate. I'm not getting an armrest until I find out from guys on here how it affects the ability to reach the switches.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Enjoy - I must say I am getting quite fond of the kidney warming heated seats. It's something I've never had before and wouldnever of ticked as an option.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys!! Was a great early birthday present!Have loads of people staring at it, lots of people at work asking me about it and telling me they've seen the adverts for it etc etc. Really causes a bit of a stir - a bit like the feeling I had when I had a New Beetle back in 2000 - one of the early ones again only a couple of months after release. Love this more though, unbelievably. The drive is great (even if Sport mode is a bit mental on the trottle sensitivity!), stereo is pretty good (despite some complaints I've read about the sound quality - try a Honda Civic if you think your Juke is bad!), and this morning I loved the Traffic button updating me that the road I was heading towards was shut. Was still late for work, but at least I had my excuse ready!
Am really looking forwards to giving it a good run out somewhere tomorrow - get to know it a little more!! :)
Will post some pictures soon (think I need to wash it again first though!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts