Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after trying since Octotber to get the JUKE I wanted - it's here. The dealer called me at work Friday and said it was just delivered. The original delivery date was Dec. 31st but for some reason the it was not released by the port. It was there at the port but not released for delivery so the date was changed to Jan. 14th and it actually made it this time. But my credit union where I'm getting financing is closed on Saturdays and Monday is 'Martin Luther King Holiday' so the credit union is closed again. So now I have to wait until Tuesday to get it. I feel like an over anxious kid waiting for a new toy. I am going on Monday to at least try to look at it and do the paperwork. In the meantime the dealer has sent it on to the service dept. to install the extras I ordered. The JUKE is the GunMetal SL with leather interior, illuminated kickplates, sports package, floor mats and mud guards. But I purchased extra to be installed at the dealer - the interior illumination package, auto-dimming rearview mirror and front styling plate/underbody protector. All that is left that I really want is the center armrestthat won't be made available here in the U.S. but I'm waiting for it to become available elsewhere so that I can hopefully getone shipped to me. Now I just can't shake the feeling that something else is going to go wrong before I actually pick it up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts