Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
News has broken today via the National Health Network warning all employees that there will soon be MAJOR disruption to fuel supplies.
There will, reports suggest, be massive demonstrations over the rising cost of fuel which are aiming to disrupt the supply of fuel. These demonstrations will apparently continue long term in an effort to drive costs down.
There may be a shortage - there may not. Do you want to take a chance?
This post is for information only - and is only broadcasting the details as passed on by the NHS Trusts.
Fore Warned is Fore Armed.

12inch

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I heard this on the radio yesterday. my worry is that with the rising costs of fuel thefts froms car tanks is on the increase so you fill up one day and come out to find some toe rag has punched a hole in your tank to steal the fuel

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Thanks for the info, they won't get much out of mine I go through it too quick. Looks like I will have to get he train to work if it happens and I run out

·
Registered
144 Posts
deks36 said:
I heard this on the radio yesterday. my worry is that with the rising costs of fuel  thefts froms car tanks is on the increase  so you fill up one day and come out to find some toe rag has punched a hole in your tank  to steal the fuel
Article about this in Auto Express today, didn't even realise people stole fuel from cars until I read it!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Happened to someonein my village not so long ago. Cost for a new tank was astronomical as they had drilled out the bottom.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Someone I know recently had their fuel tank emptied on their motorbike - they disconnected the fuel hose where it went into the carburettorand drained it completely. Bit crap!

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hi all , if you have not heard yet a protest will start today over fuel prices, at a fuel plant in Cheshire, protestors wan't 24 p off a litre to bring us into line with the rest of Europe. T

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi Guys.... whats caused this - is it the Libya thing???I noticed the petrol in the space of 2 days went up from 131.5 to 136.5 at the local Shell garage, Diesel is now 141.9 - I have NEVER seen it that high - getting really quite concerned about this I must admit.Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Hi Guys.... whats caused this - is it the Libya thing???I noticed the petrol in the space of 2 days went up from 131.5 to 136.5 at the local Shell garage, Diesel is now 141.9 - I have NEVER seen it that high - getting really quite concerned about this I must admit.Fee x
oh no fee is off looking for another car more fuel efficient

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
For Disco Fee it must be WHITE!
Edited by: meaga-byte

1 - 18 of 18 Posts