Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watched Fifth Gear last night and saw that there will ba a Fifth Gear road test broadcast next Thursday 29 July 2010 featuring the Juke. I cant find it on their website so can only assume it'll be broadcast next week then put online.

Oh and its a white one - like mine - Woohoo!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
You know what- the more i see it the more i like the white one...
Was thinking of going black or gunmetal- but white is smart

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that Dan - 3/5 was a bit of a disappointment but still it is only one persons opinion!!!

Fee x

Ps - I had a white car before and it was a LOT easier to keep clean than my old black micra. Strange but true!!!!

Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
wouldnt take any notice of car programmes ,its all down to what the individual likes

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just watched the Fifth Gear Road Test - thought it was good!!! - White Juke looked fab.

He didn't think much of the CVT gearbox though... Thats good, I'm not getting one of them...

Roll On October...........................

·
Registered
329 Posts
I agree, he seemed to like it!
No-one likes the CVT boxes - its about time Nissan went down the double clutch route, as Ford and VW are doing...

andy

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its also a pity they didn't take the opportunity to put start/stop technology in the Juke , that would be really good. Considering all this environmental malarkey - I am really surprised they didn't do this

Fee x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts