Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since ordering it last Sunday and picking it up 3 days ago, I gotta say I really love this car.
Makes me smile driving it, being so high on the road (changed from a Fiat Punto), the looks from people as we go past for now (can't be many Jukes on the road yet so it's still a kind of novelty for people to see) - especially I'm finding from Qashqai owners - we've had about 4 different Qashqais full of people gapwing at it lol
Anyway, not seen many 'real life' photos of the Blade Silver colour so thought I'd post some pics :)
sorry i took them with my phone so they're not great :)
These three are taken in my front yard

A random photo in the dark of the front lights on

And my own personal Juke space at our local Asda (Walmart for y'all over the pond ;) )

·
Registered
754 Posts
Thank you, I've ordered silver and haven't seen many pics.
Which one is that exactly, please tell me manual or I'll be pig sick that you've managed to track down an auto so quickly.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol yeah I've been following your tale, not fun!
It IS manual, but the turnaround from order to pick up was still pretty quick :)
It's a 1.6 acenta (standard - as you can tell by the wheels) which is probably a quicker build at the moment maybe?

Anyway, I love it, even makes my daily drive to work fun lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nice to see a blade without all the stickers down the side which the demo we drove had!
We should be picking our acenta Premium up this thursday in blade Silver!
Can't wait now that i've seen your pic's!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have all intentions of keeping it clean with a wash every other week or so, but no doubts as winter kicks in I'll start to slack again lol

·
Registered
367 Posts
It looks lovely, ours was clean until yesterday when it fell down all day and today hasn't been much better so ours is now due a bath!!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I saw my first Juke on the road on the way homelast night going past Sandhurst, Berkshire. That was silver too - anyone here? And if so, can I have a go?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ooh, I'm so thrilled seeing your post.I happen to purchase silver juke recently without seeing the real color displayI'm soo worried the silver might be cheap looking or bluey silver which i hate the most.But seeing your picture it doesn't seem so because it look like greyish silver.Well just another 3 months to wait and my new juke will be here :D yayy.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum,**** of a way to come to a forum meet,

·
Registered
912 Posts
ornitorrinco said:
I have all intentions of keeping it clean with a wash every other week or so, but no doubts as winter kicks in I'll start to slack again lol
Don't use the auto car washes, unless you want to see scratches. Either wash by hand or jet wash
Looks nice in the photos

·
Registered
25 Posts
I own a Blade Silver Jukeand I love it. It's a sort of dark silver and as is usual with silver never looks really dirty even when it actually is. I'm glad we went for this colour - it's a real attentiongrabber and as you don't see many of this colour on the road it's also really unusual atpresent. Great car and a great colour!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts