Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, so my Juke is due inApriland i am starting to look at those little add on bits that will make it look rather nice (well nicer then it already looks) and i was wondering what peoples thoughts are about the following:
Leather ArmrestIlluminatedKick PlatesF/R MudguardsChrome Light Rings
Now out of these what would I be able to do my self (I can dowiring) and what should I leave to the dealer
I want the interior lighting but I would be able to do it with PC light strips for a few £££ sodon'tthink i will go for that however I do like the look of the Illuminated Sidebars......... worth £600??
Cheers
Danno

·
Registered
283 Posts
HeyLike the sound of the illuminated kick plates! I have the chrome pack on Hiro, which looks cool -- and I was able to get the dealer to chuck them in(bit of sweet talking
) -- do you know if you can get xenon headlights, as i think these would look great on him!ThanksJo

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Without knowing your technical ability it is hard to say what you can do yourself. I would buy the stuff and then access each bit, if I felt comfortable doing it I would go for it, if I had any doubts I'd go to a garage than does modifications, most likely be cheaper than a dealer.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Leather Armrest - A total must have i think
IlluminatedKick Plates - Would look very cool but again can be done much cheaper
Chrome Light Rings - Make them really stand out on a black Juke not so sure about the other colours though

·
Registered
49 Posts
Is it possible to get the armrest from parts and "fit" it yourself? I can't think it would be difficult. My car is a company car and can't really ask for extras, but would be happy to pay for the armrest myself.

·
Registered
329 Posts
ThinWhiteJuke said:
Is it possible to get the armrest from parts and "fit" it yourself? I can't think it would be difficult. My car is a company car and can't really ask for extras, but would be happy to pay for the armrest myself.
Its looks like fitting the armrest is a 5 minute job. Ive ordered and hope it is!
Look at Johns thread (Holdcrofts sticky at top of main message area).
He has photos, looks very, very simple.

Andy

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Put my order in for:
Arm restKick PlatesProtection Pack
the Mrsdoesn'tknow yet so should be a nicesurprisewhen she picks the car up

·
Registered
415 Posts
We have ordered the following for our 4x4.
protection pack (good value)
leather arm rest (bit more storage)
kick plates (this area could get scratch otherwise)
rear parking sensors (use wing mirrors also, camera is great for carparking bays)
side protector strips
some chrome for "pling"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts