Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we went to test drive the dig T version yesterday. When we ordered we only tried the normal 1.6.
What a difference! Feisty little beast, begging to play on the little rural roads around us.
I expected a difference but it was fantastic. The dealership let us play for a good couple of hours.
Even the husband had a big grin on his face driving it.
Only 7 more sleeps! ( not that I'm counting of course)

I wonder how long I'll keep a clean licence for with it?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
My point free license is seriously under threat too! I've never been in a little car that handles high speed with such little difference to cabin noise.
I hope your time flies so you're in the DigT and grinning!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got a busy week so hopefully time will fly!!
Roll on next Sunday. The salesman already has us booked in for collection and hopefully delivery will happen on thursday. Working all day (13) hours Saturday so that'll be ok.
Smiling aleadry thinking about it!
Thanks deks!

·
Registered
484 Posts
As Rocks commented, it’s a little quiet- you could easily find yourself on the wrong side of the law

Mine seems to be running smoother all the time – probably a combination of better weather, a recent change to V Power fuel and a couple of thousand motorway miles. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Sean, from co-op in Keighely. Great service so far. Just as good as 3 years ago when we bought the qq.
Sounds like I'm going to have to watch the speed or at least look for the cameras?
How is the camera database on the satnav?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey Yorkshire blonde. I know what you mean about the dig-t. Had mine about 10 days now and I love the power in her. Although the fuel economy that comes with it not so much!

I find the camera feature on the sat nav to be very good. Gives me plenty of warning, even at high speeds! It does however beep and display the little message if there is a camera on the other side of the road and I end up slowing down for nothing. Oh well, better to be safe than sorry!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Speed camera feature on the sat nav? Mine hasn't got it ? We don't have fixed speed cameras in North Yorkshire but I took it up to South Shields on Sunday and sat nav didn't pick any up.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have to totally agree with Rocks...the cabin noise is minimal even at high speed...I was going near to top speed and the noise was so lowI actually had to turn off the stereo in order to hear the engine...very quick and refined at the same time! Its a fantastic engine...Rumour has it they are considering this engine for the new green formula 1 cars!!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I remember that thread. Wasn't it supposed to be subscription only and somebody had posted a link without realising it ? I'll have a look at that web address, thanks brownjnr.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Best subscribe then!
JOY- I realise there are no fixed cameras in North Yorks or Durham either. But seeing as I seem to do a fair bit of driving in West Yorks and Lancashire too, and they seem to be breeding them there!!
So looking forward to Sunday. Mind you I called in today to sort out the paperwork and he's been delivered already, 3 days before we expected and 13 days before the original date we were given.

Might have to see whether we can pick up early....... Mind you he would only sit outside work until Sunday anyway

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Try and park it somwhere with a lot of space if poss. You don't want it getting knocked by other doors. Should be a topic of conversation at work.

·
Registered
309 Posts
It worked a treat for me! If it doesn't, let me know and I will bring the file to the gaydon meet if your going!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Mine just picked them up wondered what the **** was going on assat navwasnt even on and the radio started beeping at me

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
flynn said:
Mine just picked them up wondered what the **** was going on assat navwasnt even on and the radio started beeping at me
I wondered the same thing

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yeah mine too just automatically started beeping at me!

·
Registered
309 Posts
i think they may have started to put this on at the factory...mine definately did not have the speed camera POI's pre-loaded...but I have had my juke since early december

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'll check before load the new POIs then!! Already subscribed. i do find the warnings useful and I've got used to the warnings with my garmin.
Not sure what to do with the garmin now. I also have the traffic cable installed in the QQ. Is it worth removing before I trade in?
Opinions welcome.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts