#1 ·
Ello Fee

i see the 5th is well and truly been and gone

so..... have you got youre new Honda??

tell us all about it, and even though its a Juke forum... how about a pic

See less See more
#2 ·
Hiya

Yes _I am here in body but not in spirit!!!!

The Civic is OK - Yes, I did say OK. It serves a purpose it is practical but it is not my JUKE.

The ride is comfy on 16 inch wheels - I didnt go for the 17's as heard ride was far too firm.

Dont have built in sat nav or bluetooth but dealer fitted a Parrot for me which if I am honest is giving far better reception and sound quality than the CONNECT. Engine being a petrol is really quiet and is only a wee 1.4 which is quite a difference power wise as I didnt want to make the jump to a 1.8.

Ride position is low which is definitely taking a bit of getting used to and the rear view visibility is poor particularly without the rear wash wipe.

MPG is currently at 35 MPG which is more than my average town MPG in my diesel JUKE. Only done 100 miles so far, all town driving.

Insurance is the same.

That said - I miss my JUKE and to add insult to injury I saw 2 White jukes and a Red one today!!!!

Nissan are winding me up.. As for posting pics - dont make me laugh - I have tried before but dont know how to do it.. Anyhow - the car is manky already.

Thanks for asking --- hope you are ok

Fee xx

#3 ·
Ah Two Whites and a Red in Glasgow today... I saw Two Greys and one Black at the West end... Did I stare... yes I did :)Honda's are great though Fee but yes bit basic for the price. My last three cars were Honda and not a single breakdown, or major fault or repair the whole time so I will miss my HRV when it goes :-((
Andrea

#9 ·
HAHAHAHAHA...... You just never know........ I might just look very like that!!!!!

Mick - loved the pic....... and the parrot!!!

Andy - the civic is a stop gap car till something else comes along.... I will have to do a brim test but so far I have done 134 miles with allegedly 340 miles to go - its a bigger tank so will need to wait a bit to see what exactly I have used.... today again 35 MPG. Cant complain...(for once!!!!)

C ya!!!

Fee x

Edited by: feefeeglasgow

#10 ·
Fee get a Juke 1.6DigT
most of us are getting around the 34mpg Plus mark!
i am getting around 37 and i have not even done any motorway stuff yet!

coooooooooooommmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee baaaaaaaaaaccckkkkkkkkkkk................

<whispery ghost voice
> joiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnn uuuussssssssssssssssss

hehehe

#11 ·
Fee, if you do look like that, then it must have been a relation of yours that sh@t on my wifes arm whilst at Orang u tan island in Malaysia last year!!

Hows the Honda coping with all that luuuurrrvvllleeey Glasgie weather?

We are driving down there tomorrow for a dirty weekend - (dont tell the wife).

Staying at strathclyde park on sun night, then Edinburgh on mon night......weather permitting!!!

Andy

#12 ·
I am definitely stayin g- so you're all stuck with me although Nissan will have to pull their socks up with major changes - then I will come back

Andy - Civic is fine in the snow so far, doesnt seem to wheelspin- dont know if its the 16 inch wheels thats made the difference.

Weather here is OK - had snowed earlier but is now total slush so you should be fine down here - that is you can actually get out of Peterhead - treacherous up there just now.

All the best

Fee x

#13 ·
Fee,
As of monday i will become a new Juke owner ( Acenta Sport Premium)after 7 weeks, i currently own a Honda 1.8 Type S great mileage approx 42 mpg,great road holding in the wet and dry but pure rubbish in the snow(high revs)the best Honda is the 1 previous to these, i live in Mauchline and this year we have been very fortunate with the snow, the mosti had was about 2 inches,however a wee tip, if you start to wheel spin turn off the VSA and you should be OK,slight inclines are really the problem,enjoy the Honda,keep an eye on the rear brakes,mine shot at 19.000 miles and the discsas well, honda andlocal dealer did not want to know after numerous e-mails and phone calls and letters,so i won't be back,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.