Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was on the phone to the dealers yesterday and i asked the question??
my delivery date is now the 15th Feb :/ which means when registered it will be a '60 plate and then about 15days later the new '11 plates come out! so i asked the salesguy if i was to wait until march 1st to collect my juke could i get the new '11 plate plainly he siad YES. but do i put myself through another 15 days of waiting just so i can feel like my juke is that little bit newer?
thanks guys
laz
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,546 Posts
Lazarus,



As I said on the other thread. I’m waiting, giving the dealers 2 weeks to put the extras, that I want, on. I'll have waited almost 3 months, so 2 weeks can't hurt much. Can it? The dealer softened the blow, not,by saying that I could go and see it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,319 Posts
hey look on the bright if its a diesel you are waiting for you will save an absolute fortune in 2 weeks extra waiting time
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys TBH i think im going to wait like Lazy said its on 2 weeks


laz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
144 Posts
lazarus said:
Thanks guys TBH i think im going to wait like Lazy said its on 2 weeks


laz
I plan to do the same - emailed my dealer tonight to ask if they can hang on to it for 3 weeks... see what they say tomorrow!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
rapidrc said:
well we checked with the dealer to see if we still on for 24th march...... and all i got was thats an approx...... so looks like we be driving a 51 reg lol


Are you travellling back in time?

I assume you mean a "61" plate
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
I would wait because for 2 weeks wait you will get a better residual value when you do come to px it, and it will be an 11 plate.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well my juke has come in a week early so after all this im taking it on wed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
if the dealer isstruggling for registrations ask if they are willing to make it worth you while to reg it in feb
take it from an ex new car salesman they might just do something for you ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
247 Posts
silly question maybe - but this is my first new car.

I ordered mine yesterday, so when it comes it will have 11 plates right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,319 Posts
Wraithen said:
silly question maybe - but this is my first new car.



I ordered mine yesterday, so when it comes it will have 11 plates right?
yes it will unless it srrives after Sept 01 then it will be a 61 plate
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
247 Posts
deks36 said:
Wraithen said:
silly question maybe - but this is my first new car.

I ordered mine yesterday, so when it comes it will have 11 plates right?
yes it will unless it srrives after Sept 01   then it will be a 61 plate
After September? Why would you ever mention such a nightmare scenario?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,319 Posts
Wraithen said:
deks36 said:
Wraithen said:
silly question maybe - but this is my first new car.



I ordered mine yesterday, so when it comes it will have 11 plates right?
yes it will unless it srrives after Sept 01 then it will be a 61 plate


After September? Why would you ever mention such a nightmare scenario?
you obviously havent read some of the threads, some members have waits over 6 months and certain models have a lenthening waiting list in its now mot possible to order a CVT due to the wait for current orders. I also believe the wait for a DCI is growing due to short supply of engines
need I go on
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
247 Posts
deks36 said:
Wraithen said:
deks36 said:
Wraithen said:
silly question maybe - but this is my first new car.

I ordered mine yesterday, so when it comes it will have 11 plates right?
yes it will unless it srrives after Sept 01   then it will be a 61 plate
After September? Why would you ever mention such a nightmare scenario?
you obviously havent read some of the threads, some members have waits over 6 months  and certain models  have a lenthening waiting list   in its now mot possible to order a CVT due to the wait for current orders.  I also believe the wait for a DCI is growing due to short supply of enginesneed I go on
It could be I've been avoiding that part of the forum - hadn't heart the nightmare stories though I did see that CVT orders are on hold on the nissan site.

When I was told the estimated date they said the premium pack was what was holding it up - but that it was one of the smaller hold ups. Hopefully Top Gear has (temporarily) turned a few people off so they can catch up on our orders
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top