Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...does anyone else like me, have a favourite stretch of road that they like to take their Juke for a blast/tootle?

If any of you know the Midlands, I like to drive mine down the Coventry Road, A45, towards Coventry, then come off at the Coleshill roundabout and head down the Chester Road, A452. There is a lovely sweeping bend onto that road and a few straight bits too. May take a trip Sunday afternoon!

·
Registered
309 Posts
kendal to keswick via Windermere is pretty awesome

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Nothing gets "past your eyes", Kats.
( for those living in Norfolk...Pasturised...geddit?)
dont forget your jersey,it gets fresian,at night in north yorks,[cows if your from the south]

·
Registered
912 Posts
Has anyone driven over the Hardknot Pass in Cumbria, 1 in 3 hairpin bends and passing places. Not for the faint hearted. Runs from Ambleside to Ravenglass aprox 30 miles of narrow mountain road, used in the RAC Rally.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Kats said:
No, but driven over wood head and the car handled well and also over snake pass with ease
I thought the Juke might be at home on roads like those Kats.
There are some good mountan roads in North Wales. Not done Scotland yet, so maybe someof our kilted cousins can shed some light on some hair raising runs north of the border.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
butter tubs,in north yorks,near the viaduct,i will dig out the road numbers,

·
Registered
412 Posts
The Military Road on the "Back of the Wight. The view from Blackgang to the Needles is great at 5.30 on a summers morning. The speed limit is 60mph but the boy racers and bikers push over this limit although the law set up speed traps. With regards to the M6 Toll Road I think the money is well worth it for less hasle free driving.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Gazza90000 said:
A68 Corbridge to Dalkeith
This... although last time I did it I had a glider trailer on the back, and the time before that was in my Audi A3 (still fun!)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Geoff_Juke said:
Has anyone driven over the Hardknot Pass in Cumbria, 1 in 3 hairpin bends and passing places. Not for the faint hearted. Runs from Ambleside to Ravenglass aprox 30 miles of narrow mountain road, used in the RAC Rally.
Yes i was there last week. I love this rollercoaster road.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts