Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sallyspud had an issue with her auto funtion being permanently on so took car back to dealer and after the garage spent several hours scratching their heads they called tec support to be told it is a transit fuse installed that needs to be removed
this done car all fixed
so another piece of useable facts thaat we can be armed with in the future when this crops up again

thanks sally for sharing the info

·
Registered
605 Posts
J have got into my Tekna several times and the mirrors dont unfold. The switch has been moved into the off positionand I cant think for the life of me how I would knock it. Mystery Edited by: flynn

·
Registered
998 Posts
flynn said:
J have got into my Tekna several times and the mirrors dont unfold. The switch has been moved into the off positionand I cant think for the life of me how I would knock it. Mystery
Hi Flynn, I havemoved mine several times, when reaching for the mirror adjustment rocker switch for parking, but then again they would not fold in then when you locked the car if the switch was already in the off position before locking it, so it must be Ghosts. T Whoaarhhhh

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
all i will say is teach you to be cocky and go on about the extras on the tekna see now you all moaning about them extra buttons

·
Registered
605 Posts
trachycarpus said:
flynn said:
J have got into my Tekna several times and the mirrors dont unfold. The switch has been moved into the off positionand I cant think for the life of me how I would knock it. Mystery
Hi Flynn, I havemoved mine several times, when reaching for the mirror adjustment rocker switch for parking, but then again they would not fold in then when you locked the car if the switch was already in the off position before locking it, so it must be Ghosts. T Whoaarhhhh
Ha ha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts