Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, having read these pages after taking delivery of my juke has anyone out there had a Juke without issues of the negative kind. It might help the sales of Juketo the new forum subscribers who are reading these pages before ordering. If you have had no problems let people know. Be kind and give confidence to prospective buyers. T ( and no I do not work for Nissan )

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Likewise, No problems here. Love driving it, love the gadgets it's got and love the looks it gets. The only reason it has been back to dealers is to have the spoiler fitted.

Lj2.

·
Registered
189 Posts
it's happy days for me and "bj" no problems just added a bit of bling and it looks great, luving the drive and like a lot of juke owners the response from people is sometimes weird, no hesitation in reccomending anyone to buy one.
</font>

·
Registered
72 Posts
Love my car fun to drive no problems even enjoy cleaning it, now that's a first all other cars went to the car wash not this one I intend to look after this beauty

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi 12inchmick, I might not have been clear , I already have mine , 1.6 117bhp Tekna in RED , I was thinking of other people who are reading these forum pages with a view to a futureJUKE purchase, I asked the original questionas these pages seemed so negative to me and would to future buyers of this great looking car, As long as it's RED . T

·
Registered
873 Posts
7 months, 14,000 miles in... no problems, other than a couple of bugs with the stereo unit / bluetooth connectivity that are fairly minor. Will mention it to someone when I get it serviced.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Generally excellent in all respects apart from front parking sensors that the dealer is trying to sort out for me,no complaints with them.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Had a Juke Acenta sport since Sept last year not had any problems apart from a very minor paint rub on the front bumper which Nissan GB are aware of and are dealing with.
We have been so impressed we have traded it in for another Juke, an Acenta Premium DIG-T
They are really great cars, can't say a bad word about them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts