1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lady juke said:
Sorry but I couldn't resist........ It came straight to mind

[/QUOTE
I say it's like....I say it's like lewkin' in t' mirror. 'Appen 'e's a "andsome chap n' all, I say, 'es an andsome chap. Got more er on thee 'ead than me sen, though.

·
Registered
796 Posts
could not resist posting the picture of my Roadie when I was rammed from the rear by a mobile phone using driver. And although the car was written off, I had it totally rebuilt.

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
ok so I got it wrong editing yesterday so to save me alienating evrybody
what I will do when I clean up the faces pic thread in future I will move items here
thanks for your understanding
deks

·
Registered
247 Posts
Never any hard feelings, even if we disagree with you. You're stepping up to do a tough, thankless job that only ever receives negative criticism (since the better you do, the more unnoticed it goes).

After all... everything in moderation

·
Registered
796 Posts
I was totally unhurt, we actually just a little neck ache, but if I see anyone using a mobile whilst driving, I see red instantly. The woman who rammed me was on her phone, doing 100kph and there were no skid marks. To make it worse, she had her small daughter in the car.

·
Registered
796 Posts
she called me and said "Im so sorry, if I was thinking in another way the accident would not have happened". The German police asked me if I wanted her charged, and I said no.

I said no because I was ok, but her daughter was black and blue and I think that is punishment enough.

(Perhaps we should have a thread on accidents as Im aware that I have hijacked this thread with my topic). SORRY moderators.

a pic of me so you can all comment on

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
coupecruiser said:
she called me and said "Im so sorry, if I was thinking in another way
the accident would not have happened". The German police asked me if I
wanted her charged, and I said no.

I said no because I was ok, but her daughter was black and blue and I think that is punishment enough.

(Perhaps we should have a thread on accidents as Im aware that I have hijacked this thread with my topic). SORRY moderators.

a pic of me so you can all comment on

You see JOY, that is what I was expecting.... Thanks cc

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Actually Kats, that photo of coupecruiser is actually me.
CC, Thanks very much for posting my photo due to my having trouble with photobucket. Much appreciated, I owe you one.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
That crash looks very nasty CC. I agree with you, the lady seeing her child like that should be enough to make her think about leaving her phone alone or using a bluetooth device.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts