Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UK Juke Owners
Open to all.Go on there to report delays.Anyone know if we can get official channels to notice this?
Don't really know what I'm doing tbh.
But fed up on behalf of all you folks who are being given the run-around.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Thank God - I thought it was only me... I haven't a clue... is there an idiots guide on there somewhere that tells you where to moan - oh boy - do I want to moan.....

fee x

·
Registered
754 Posts
Log into facebook and tick the "remember me" box. Then come back over here and click on the link to the group in deks36 post above. It should take you through your facebook account straight to the group page.

Then on the right hand side of the page is a button to Apply to join the group. Click on that and you are part of the group. You can now see updates to the group on your facebook homepage and can post comments on the group page.Edited by: silverjuke

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
silverjuke said:
Log into facebook and tick the "remember me" box. Then come back over here and click on the link to the group in deks36 post above. It should take you through your facebook account straight to the group page.
excellent love it when someone knows how these things work
6 members and growing

·
Registered
754 Posts
Someone needs to approve my membership!
I've never set up a group, but there should be a way of allowing anyone to join without needing approval. If anyone joins who is just trolling you can block them individually.

·
Registered
754 Posts
The group shows as Open and I've clicked "apply to join" but I'm not shown as a member and can't comment on the page.

All sorted, you have to wait for approval before you can join.Edited by: silverjuke

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
i had to wait til mine was accepted cant answer why not that great with this sort of thing sure as it progresses things will improve when someone knows what to do with it

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
deks36 said:
feefeeglasgow said:
Just joined facebook but god knows what I am doing - dont understand it all...
you and me both its like an alien world
Hi Deks36
Having seen your pic on facebook - alien world came to my mind too............... LOL LOL

·
Registered
377 Posts
Ive applied too! Its normal to be approved. Some groups accept everyone & anyone, some are more moderated. Same as adding friends, you have to wait acceptance & then not everyone can see your info, its a privacy thing.
One thing I suggest though, if youre a new Facebook member, check your privacy settings, that way you control who sees what of your information, pictures, etc. Sorry if im stating the obvious, but its nice to know your info is as safe as it can be.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts