Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who you shouting for ?
Dont support either club , but i like my football.I would like to see stoke win. reasons, friends in stoke.The Clubworking on a shoestring intheprem and managing it well.
Man City £200 million plus, spent , buying their way to trophies .

Oh and im partial to a bit of Tom Jones now and again

Edited by: snout

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Stoke if they win it, its because of a genuine desire to win not because they had millions to do so

come on Stoke

ps I am a Chelsea fan

·
Registered
377 Posts
Theyre tring to get a Tom Jones song to no1, that they sing, cant name it sorry, dont do football
It was on the news last night asking people to download it.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Got to be Stoke for me. As Deks says, a genuine team built from hard graft and not loads of money.
Plus, Tony Pullis (Stoke manager) drives a white Juke Tekna and Mancini (Man city manager) owns a red Juke visia.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Has to be Stoke.....needs a small club to do over the big boys and it's good for the game too
Stoke team cost less than what City paid for Carlos Tevez.......

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JUKEOFYORK said:
Got to be Stoke for me. As Deks says, a genuine team built from hard graft and not loads of money.
Plus, Tony Pullis (Stoke manager) drives a white Juke Tekna and Mancini (Man city manager) owns a red Juke visia.
No way - is thatstraight up they both Drive Jukes ?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol - you got me there.It was possible though i suppose especial with Holdcrofts / and John.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
dont know were the first part of that post went but it should have read sat here watching the mighty cas losing 56-0 so who gives a ***k

·
Registered
998 Posts
RedStripe said:
Has to be Stoke.....needs a small club to do over the big boys and it's good for the game too

I'll go in favour of the underdog as well, never mind Stokes team costing less than Tevez,the team costless than Fergusons annual chewing gum bill. T

·
Registered
24 Posts
trachycarpus said:
RedStripe said:

I'll go in favour of the underdog as well, never mind Stokes team costing less than Tevez, the team cost less than Fergusons annual chewing gum bill. T

·
Registered
220 Posts
I would want Man City to win for football sake..Stoke , long ball , throw in's , and set plays...I know they have got there but its not very pretty to watch. Although I am a long suffering Newcastle fan I would not want to be paying my hard earned cash to watch Stoke.....Hats off to the but I'd rather watch a bit of entertainment than that.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts