Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they have the fastest car and for a privateer team are doing remarkably well but the qualifying really is beginning to bore the pants of me know, same old result at end of the qualy session and no doubt same old result at end of the race, worse thing is this is supposed to be Red Bulls worst circuit bet the rest of the teams have a lot of people head scratching at present. Can't take anything away from Adrian Newey he is the best in the business and I would be saying the same no matter what team it was if they were in this position. Might just have to switch off and concentrate on the Touring Cars this year would watch the WRC but Mr Ecclestone screwed that by ensuiring it could only be seen on lesser TV channels
didn't want any other motorsport interfering with F1 coverage

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
touring cars all the way for me,its racing,ie overtaking and bumping and exciting,

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
glencairn said:
touring cars all the way for me,its racing,ie overtaking and bumping and exciting,
I ageeI just keep forgetting to check when its on

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
How about stock car racing then, if you like overtaking and bumping, the old figure of eight was always a close the eyes moment

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh I used to enjoy that but dont see it so much in fact havent seen it in years myself I have even in the past seen demolition Derby's whilst towing caravans

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
They used to do it at Bellevue in Manchester and in Buxton, there must still be something as I often see the cars on back trucks heading somewhere

·
Registered
102 Posts
Kats said:
They used to do it at Bellevue in Manchester and in Buxton, there must still be something as I often see the cars on back trucks heading somewhere
Those cars are Red jukes going back to the paint shop to resprayed White

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Iceman said:
Kats said:

Those cars are Red jukes going back to the paint shop to resprayed White
Sorry not exactly right as white is what they look like before paint so if they are going back its to have the paint removed, I can see you are going to be trouble another ****** with dillusions

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Well ths race is getting lively, wonder who s**t themselves more, the Marshall or the two drivers who came round the corner and nearly ran him over....

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
that podium is funny Mark webber looks happier with sebs second than seb does #vettel is not a hppy bunny is he go Jenson

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lj its not race days its the qualiyfying thats getting boring, the race days this season have always been exciting no matter who won, I think Red Bull are a great team and deserve their wins, I dont like Vettel but Webber is terrific

·
Registered
309 Posts
How can u not be a Jenson fan!!?? He's a legend, best drive I think I have ever seen! And he's a top bloke!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Sorry Deks, mis understood your point

When you wrote, I know they have the fastest car and for a privateer team are doing remarkably wellbut the qualifying really is beginning to bore the pants of me know,same old result at end of the qualy session and same old result at end of the race

The teams set their cars for the track and conditions, and so it is the others who have to look at this, Red Bull get it spot on, justified with this GP, because everyone said it would not suit them.

Lj xEdited by: Lady juke

1 - 20 of 27 Posts