Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im not a happy chappie as ive just seen the news. Sky will show all the F1 races but 3 next year!
I dont have Sky sports & am not about to subscribe to it an an extortionate amount of dosh, just to see the F1 coverage, even though im a huge fan & have been watching for more years than I remember, even coming in from the sun whilst abroad to watch it, now theres dedication!Its always the same, money, money, money! Well I hope it bites them in the bum & no-one watches! Sorry guys, rant over, even though i'm

·
Registered
998 Posts
I sent the Beeb my response to their eratic F1 coverage in forthcoming years, basically told em to shove it but politely.
I won't be paying Sky either. Tc

I wonder if the Beeb will do us all a favour and cut every other episode of Eastenders as well. TcEdited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Sally..... Think positive - if you don't have sky you find a nice local pub and every Sunday it'll be......... F1 and Sunday lunch with a few glasses of red

Lj x

·
Registered
998 Posts
Maybe address is slightly wrong somewhere then Lj, but I've just signed it, so everybody it seems the link is wrong, so ignore my previous post. Sorry Tc

Edited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
998 Posts
Yes it was the second link, I left the word ( the ) out of (onthebbc )on the link , I was also too late to edit that post, Cheers sallyspud. I've been giving up my weekends for years too, saturdays and sundays without fail to watch the races live before some idiot on a news channel decides that he will give you the result. Now the countries main channel decides to pull the plug, I'm livid.Tc

·
Registered
873 Posts
trachycarpus said:
I sent the Beeb my response to their eratic F1 coverage in forthcoming years, basically told em to shove it but politely.
I won't be paying Sky either. Tc

I wonder if the Beeb will do us all a favour and cut every other episode of Eastenders as well. Tc
Why is it the BBCs fault? I imagine they fought to get the best deal F1 would give them!

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hi Stormrider, We all have our opinions as to who caused this problem, I am old enough to remember the days when the BBC had a news caster who read the news and then the weather , all done by one person in a studio, nows scores of people doing whatwas, the job of one.I realise that times move on but the BBC it seems to me waste a lot of money these days and if they did not could afford better programmes or bids for such. I realise that you have your own opinion and I respect that but I have mine. Regards to you Tc

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hi Glencairn, What channel is this 2 hour Pro session on then . Tc

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
trachycarpus said:
Yes it was the second link, I left the word ( the ) out of (onthebbc )on the link , I was also too late to edit that post, Cheers sallyspud. I've been giving up my weekends for years too, saturdays and sundays without fail to watch the races live before some idiot on a news channel decides that he will give you the result. Now the countries main channel decides to pull the plug, I'm livid.Tc
No worries TC.Its just been on the news again with Bernie of the Ecclestone saying it was the best for viewers as the BBC gives the best quality coverage for the viewers & so will sky. How can Sky, when most F1 fans cant watch it.A woman from the BBC said it was to do with budget cuts, ok fair enough, F1 would want a pretty penny, but the other month they published a list of celebrities & their fees, most of which were half a million & above. I know a lot of them that arent worth the money!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
sallyspud said:
trachycarpus said:
Yes it was the second link, I left the word ( the ) out of  (onthebbc ) on the link , I was also too late to edit that post, Cheers sallyspud. I've been giving up my weekends for years too, saturdays and sundays without fail to watch the races live before some idiot on a news channel decides that he will give you the result. Now the countries main channel decides to pull the plug, I'm livid. Tc
 No worries TC. Its just been on the news again with Bernie of the Ecclestone saying it was the best for viewers as the BBC gives the best quality coverage for the viewers & so will sky. How can Sky, when most F1 fans cant watch it.A woman from the BBC said it was to do with budget cuts, ok fair enough, F1 would want a pretty penny, but the other month they published a list of celebrities & their fees, most of which were half a million & above. I know a lot of them that arent worth the money!  
sally,tell us the ones you know who are not worth the money,see if we agree,

1 - 20 of 42 Posts