Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where the temperature sensor is located?
The reason i ask if because the display on the dash seems to show
a temp of about 3 degrees less than the actual outside temp.
Wanted to know if ifs in a position that could have been coated in protection spray by mistake and just needs a clean or a wipe.

Either that or its showing me the internal temp and not external lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi Mega-byte

I have been told by the service manager that it is located within the front grill area.

I asked because mine also kept showing odd readings, outside about 20, inside showing 11!!!- but only on days when I had washed the car. It is obviously in a place where the hosepipe can get to it. The water seems to cools it down. By the next day it was showing more accurate temperatures.

It also happened on my husband's juke when we had a dual washing day!

Fran

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Fran, How do you get the display to show inside air temp?
Will have a look and see if i can find the sensor and give it a clean.
It seems to show temps that are 3-4 degrees below what it should be me thinks.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha true this but when im having to shed my jacket and the car is saying its 14 deg there is something wrong lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
anyone having issues with the outside temp reading sitting at 0 when its obviously freezing outside? glasgow has frost all over the place and my temp hasnt showed a - figure yet?
does it stay at 0?

·
Registered
15 Posts
The temperature sensor on my Juke was dangling loose the other day and could be seen through the left side hole in the wine rack. Took it to the dealers and they clipped it back into place which I assume was on the back of the bumper asthat hadrecently been off.
If you want to have a look for it,follow the cable which comes around the edge of the air con radiator.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts