Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I have searched the form but when I click on a post all I get is a server error saying the post has been modified of moved.
I have updated the Connect System with the latest speed cameras from PocketGPSWorld.com (trying it on my parents Nissan before my Juke arrives).
Is their any way to change the length of time the speed camera alert beeps for and how loud they are? It is currently just one beep, but can that be extended to a few seconds? My parents previously had a RoadMaster system which had louder beeps and they went on for 5 seconds on an approach to a speed camera.
Also can the Sat Nav voice be made louder and quieter? (is that in the settings?).
Sorry for the daft questions but I am used to a TomTom :)
Thanks alot,
Keith

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
any adjustments are in the settings definately you can make the voice louder as far as I could figure it is only possible to alter the distance the bleep goes off I dont think its possible to make it bleep any longer.

Apologise for search error this is an ongoing issue which is driving me nuts aswell I have reported it to Admin but I think its because we changed server or the system just overloads at times

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've loaded the Pocketgps system all ok - just comes up with a single beep and a grey screen identifying the camera type and speed (no POI appear on the map screen as they do with a fuel station as I believe the system can't display overlay them on the map). Found a bit of useless/useful* (*delete as applicable) info on the Nissan users forum - "With the ignition on, select and hold the "SETUP" button and rotate themenu button 90° anti-clockwise followed by 180° clockwise, followed by 180° anti-clockwise" which a hidden menu on the connect what gives you a lot of info....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts