Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took the wife into dealers yesterday to see what she thought of the Juke. Needless to say she fell in love and cant wait to go back tomorrow for test drive.Must admit i'm almost tempted myself but have only changed my own motor 6 months ago. She even said "ask if we can do a deal for 2 " so who knows. Anyway deffo placing order on Thursday after test drive - hoping to get the 1.5 dCi Acentabut still cant decide on colour.Been scouring the net for pics of all the options.
Ido like the the all black cloth interiorwith the grey centre console - and maybe black metallic.
Is there an option to have the rear windows tinted at all ??
Will report back when its ordered - hopefully wont have to wait too long although dealer did say waiting time was longer for diesel models.

Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
754 Posts
deks36 said:
silverjuke said:
All the colours are here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9wJmeHtW8E
Though the general view is that the red and blue are darker in real life.
theres a good reason for the red and blue being different thats because they are that video is jap spec and different colours to UK
Okay, I never realised that.

The other colours should be OK, but the white is not pearl but flat white in some specs in the UK. (is flat white the new coffee at Costa?)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At the moment its black or gunmetal - but I would like to see a white one in the flesh, unfortunatelynone available at the dealers. Decisions decisions......

Agree about the red though - certainly looks different in the flesh than in the brochures.

Steve

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hi Steve.
Colour is a very personal thing. I love black cars, but personally don't think it suits the Juke (sorry to black owners
). The gunmetal looks excellent though and should go well with the grey console

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Know what you mean - my last 3 (and current) car have been black. In the end we opted for a white 1.6 Acenta with sports pack and grey console. Ordered today but only downside is delivery date. Looking at 07/11 at the earliest - although dealer said it may be before then, he would though !! Heres hoping it comes early ......... Edited by: steve_lj

1 - 9 of 9 Posts