1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OEM tip from the dealer/factory

Without it even looks better then the OEM one

one from Carpoint, it pretty okay

I also sprayed the exhaust black, because it looks so el cheapo when you can see it

Taken fro the side you can see the the tip it self goes down, this because the end tip is not straight but it bend a lil down. With some tyraps I got the exhaust a lil higher but nog high enough

Gonna try to get it hight or find a bigger end tip

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
That's 100x better than stock NissanJukeBox! Love the painted backbox too, one of my bet hates is seeing thee massive rear box, guess you used heat resistant paint (i hope!) ;)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
iamdabe said:
That's 100x better than stock NissanJukeBox! Love the painted backbox too, one of my bet hates is seeing thee massive rear box, guess you used heat resistant paint (i hope!) ;)
thanks, jpe offcourse, MOTIP heat resistance, Just sprayed and it turn black and stays black, done it with my previous cars also
(somehow I guess we share the same passion and styling ;) )

·
Registered
15 Posts
Great job, and good posting.I've not yet got my new Tekna, but already been planning how to improve the exhaust tip; my Audi A2 has a concealed back box/tip, and wish the Juke had the same styling.How does the tip attach?

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hi Connie, To take the original off there are just a few allen screws to undo and generally the same to put the new one on. Two minute job. Just make sure that the one you buy will fit.

Lj2.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts