Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went and had a test drive on Monday and spent the next few days dithering about the colour!

Yesterday I went and ordered Acenta 1.6 + premium in red but the dealer couldn't give me a delivery date yet

I thought I wanted a blue one but it was darker in real life than in the book so have gone for metallic red instead.

I can't believe I have actually ordered one now , keep leafing through the booklet - can't wait now

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome to the forum Sarah. Great spec and colour choice

I hope they don't keep you waiting too long. The dealer should be able to give you an estimated date (for what they're worth) prior to ordering. My dealer looked on the Nissan system for the quoted dates before I placed my order. I hope he's not being deliberately short with info as I understand that no new Juke orders will be here this year (so Nissan CS told me anyway)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chris. Dealer said it may be October but then it may be December! Would let me know soon.....

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum Sarah - you've ordered the same model and colour as me. I pick mine up on Tuesday, can't wait to see the colour in real life and get to drive it properly.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When did you order yours Ginny ? I wasn't going to go for a red car as my current car is red but the Juke colour is between red and burgundy really. Did you go metallic ? Only 3 days to go - lucky you !

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Phoned the dealer yesterday and got a date of 27th October so not too long.........

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice man from Nissan Holdcroft has just phoned to say my 1.6 acenta premium force red has arrived
and that i can collect on sat. Even olderjuke is very EXCITED

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Sarah

congrats on your choice, I've gone for same model however in the solid white. If your anything like me the days are taking just too long to pass!! Only 28 sleeps until you get yours

T x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts