Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a phone call from the dealers to say that my Juke will be in the garage next Tuesday 10th May. Wasn't due to come in until the start of July!

Bl***y excited! Well done MacHargs (Arnold Clark), Royston Rd in Glasgow.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Woohoo!!!! RESULT - Will keep my eyes peeled as I drive by there daily.....Regards to David and Richard in Sales....Hope all goes well for pick upFee x

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Fee

Richard worked hard and sourced the car from their Edinburgh branch to make my day. However I suppose I made his day a couple of weeks ago when I bought two cars on the same day!!!!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
i hope my dreams come true and mine comes before the 27th may . I know i only have 3 weeks to wait but it feels like alife time when you really really really want some thing . And im a spoiled brat im not used to waiting for things.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Great News!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LJ - But

A Juke in the middle? I don't think so!
Middle of the road?
Middle of the pack?
Middling looks?
Middling rid?

Sorry - Middle doesn't work with the Juke.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's in the showroom and I can get my sweaty hands on it on Tuesday!! Picking it up on an 11 plate as transfer of personal plate would entail another 7 day wait. I can arrange the transfer when I recieve the V5.

Fee - shame on you for the rhyme

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Now been given pick up time after work on Tuesday. 9 to 5 is going to be the longest 8 hours ever! 8 weeks early however, can't complain.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Excellent news Firecat great choice of colour, enjoy

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 weeks early got my 1.5dCi Tekna yesterday after work. It's absolutely brilliant. Had an 09 Mondeo Titanium TDi with extras before and the Juke matches and betters that in every way. F'rinstance - £1,500 for Mondeo's Sat Nav, £1,000 for HALF leather and £300 for reversing sensors.

Only thing Mondeo had was loads of space but since all our offspring have now left the roost I don't need all that room.

Only had the Juke for 24 hours now and don't know how I managed before without a reversing camera and having to actually take a key out of my pocket!

Keeping an eye on fuel consumption after comments by Fee and Deks etc. Got 44 MPG over the life of the Mondeo and hope to better this in the Juke with similar usage. Sad old bloke who has brimfilled his tank every time and noted the results in a spreadsheet over the last 15 years! Will continue this with the Juke and let you know how I get on.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts