Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out with on day day trip with a friend on Sunday & he mentioned that on the way home while I was following him this is what he saw in his rearview mirror.

Mwhahahaha

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Them are not standard lights.
They look awesome! Can you tell us what bulbs you used
pwetty pwease :D

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
yep MB that is what was in mine at the May meet that Kat now has in both hers I believe
so we can show you weekend after next

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
they look very nice. Might have to get a set before then haha. But as snout has found out. matching the sideligts to the head lights is proving troublesome.
Dont want nice icewhite side lights like in the pic and the same orange glow given off by the main lights lol

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
We have put in the same as Deks in the main osram night breaker plus, not the same but not as yellow as the original, do for now until snout comes up with the goods

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
ah now there is an issue my headlights are nightbreakers and a different colour to the side lights

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got some bulbs coming over from HK which are supposed to match the leds nicely. Once they're here I'll swap'em over & post a pic.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My headlight bulbs are here. I've posted pics of them in the lighting forum & will post pics after I've put them on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts