4,319 Posts
we have two mods and a forum adminastrator
I am one moderator and currently organising a meet for May
what is your query?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I co-run/own Japnortheast, last year we helped organise the JDM Allstars at Nissan Sunderland (I work at Nissan) last year and as they are returning this year on Sunday 15th May, we've been asked to build on it by expanding the car show side of the event

Basically we are planning a show and shine event, trade stands a EMMA sound off demo along with the drifting, monster trucks and fmx displays.

Just wondering if you oryour club are interested in a stand I just thought it may be a nice/good idea to have a Juke stand where they are built

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I am currently busy organising a meet for as many members as I can get on the 29th May in the midlands there are a few more Northern members that have said its too far for them to travel
I am happy for you to post up a request/invite
We are still a small young club and a little young in organised stakes I am too busy with my event to take on another but you may get a group from the North east who will turn up and give you a few cars for display we have quite a few members in and around that area
regards Deks

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
hiya Timba

Perhpas you could pm me with an idea of exactly what you do and can offer. As Deks has said the forum is only just getting sorted and we are new to this

Thanks
fee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts